Educational wine fun: Join the Wildcat Wine Club in their second tasting event

Annemarie Mullet

Expand your knowledge and tastebuds.

Linfield’s very own Wildcat Wine Club is meeting Nov. 7 and Dec. 5 at 4:30 p.m. for a wine-tasting event open to the Linfield community. Each event explores a different theme, so please join both.

All ages are welcome to attend this educational free event. Spit cups will be provided to ensure guests can taste like a professional and appreciate the bursting flavors of wine. Food is complimentary.

Bring friends and join Linfield’s wine studies professor Stephanie Mitchell, associate instructor Toni Ketrenos and Outreach Development Manager for Wine Studies Robin Brown.

Enhance your knowledge about different varietals, grow an appreciation for wine with the Linfield community and learn more about the wine department.

Linfield offers everything from a WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) certification to a major and minor in wine studies, along with an MS in wine business leadership.

“The Willamette Valley is a wonderful place to discover and learn about wine,” said Brown. “This event is a fun, casual setting where students and everyone can taste and explore different wines.”

Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity. The Wildcat Wine Club will start pouring at 4:30 p.m. in the Keck Atrium and the event ends at 6:00 p.m.

Want to learn more about Linfield’s wine department? Visit here.