February 2023 Horoscopes

Your monthly horoscope from Laney Green

Art by Annemarie Mullet

Laney Green, Life & Culture Editor

Aquarius Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Wake up, it’s time to rise and shine. Start the semester off with a bang by going to sleep early and waking up early. Maybe grab a Starbucks drink on the way to class too. 

Pisces Feb. 19 – March 20 

I know you just found your new favorite binge show, but you’re going to have to put on the breaks. When you’re paying this much for tuition, you should probably spend more time on your homework. 

Aries March 21 – April 19 

You’re not feeling as bold as you would like heading into the final semester of this school year. Take extra time for yourself, whether that’s a spa night or reading a book in a coffee shop, put yourself first. 

Taurus April 20 – May 20 

You’re only as strong as your weakest link… or something like that. Check in with others throughout this month and you will be rewarded. 

Gemini May 21 – June 21

You are feeling excited to take on February and hopefully that feeling lasts past the first week. It’s okay to feel elevated, but be mindful not to let little disappointments become landslides. 

Cancer June 22 – July 22 

Your optimistic energy is the only thing you need to tackle this cold weather. Go forth with cheerfulness and ignite warmth in those around you. 

Leo July 23 – Aug. 22

Brave, bold, beautiful… plagiarized? Maybe it’s time to create your own catchphrase. It’s not narcissistic, you’re worth a hefty word count. 

Virgo Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

Try to focus on the present. Spring break won’t get here any faster because of your incessant planning.

Libra Sept. 23 – Oct. 23

Fingers crossed that Dillin has restocked your favorite cereal. If not, it might be time to adapt.

Scorpio Oct. 24 – Nov. 22 

It’s time to do something with those pictures of squirrels. Take this as a sign to join the camera club (LUCC) and showcase your work.

Sagittarius Nov. 23 – Dec. 21

Break out the new shoes you got for Christmas. Remember that they are meant to be worn, don’t get caught up on dirt spots or creases. 

Capricorn Dec. 22 – Jan. 19 

It’s okay to say you like the rain; it’s practically your birthright being born in Dec. or Jan. Soak it up these last few months before we reach the summer heat waves.