December Horoscopes

Laney Green, Life and Culture Editor

Aquarius Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Path altering decisions are in your midst. Although they probably already have, don’t let them overwhelm you further. Instead, let the wealth of options motivate you going forward.

Pisces Feb. 19 – March 20 

You have a tendency to nitpick other peoples actions. Allow December to be a time to focus on your own actions, and try your best to provide yourself with constructive criticism. 

Aries March 21 – April 19 

Roommate troubles? Luckily there’s only three weeks left in the semester. But, I have heard that the Nicholson Library is a good place to get some space. 

Taurus April 20 – May 20 

Buzzfeed articles will be your top search this month. Fingers crossed that they answer all your relationship questions and help you identify your amphibian lookalike. 

Gemini May 21 – June 21

Drinking tea doesn’t make you trendy. However, composting the tea bags could. Let sustainable practices influence what trends you follow this month. 

Cancer June 22 – July 22 

Your studying habits were strong before Thanksgiving break. Keep at it and your focus will carry you effortlessly through finals week. 

Leo July 23 – Aug. 22

Watch as many sunsets as you can this month, it’ll reignite your right-brained tendencies. 

Virgo Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

Now that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, it’s time to lock up your credit card until January. Let’s hope your family likes their overpriced robes. 

Libra Sept. 23 – Oct. 23

You’ve been questioning your choice of studies recently. Don’t fret, it’s not too late to major in wine. 

Scorpio Oct. 24 – Nov. 22 

There’s been a recent spark in your dating life. The universe suggests you throw all caution to the wind and say yes to a second date. 

Sagittarius Nov. 23 – Dec. 21

While it’s easy to overindulge during the holiday season, think back to last year’s stomach ache and remember that a second piece of pie wasn’t worth it. 

Capricorn Dec. 22 – Jan. 19 

Happy almost birthday! Hopefully the excessive amount of Christmas cheer helps you forget that you’re spending another birthday at home with family and not away at college with your friends.