October Horoscopes

Laney Green, Life and Culture Editor

Aquarius Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Mercury is in retrograde and this is evident to you. Now would be a perfect time for change. Consider joining a new club on campus.

Pisces Feb. 19 – March 20 

I hear patience is a virtue and you seem to be lacking it. Your prescription: stop and watch the squirrels. 

Aries March 21 – April 19 

You thought you left cramming behind in high school and yet, your time is consumed by it. The good news? Midterms will be over in a week.

Taurus April 20 – May 20 

Posting about how much you miss summer isn’t going to bring it back. Start embracing the season change, but it’s in your best interest not to use an umbrella.  

Gemini May 21 – June 21

A decrease in COVID-19 cases doesn’t mean you should start shaking hands again. Keep your mask up and stick with the elbow bump.

Cancer June 22 – July 22 

Feeling homesick is so last month. Continue reaching out to strangers, the next one might just be your new best friend. 

Leo July 23 – Aug. 22

Not everything can be about you, but October should be. It’s time to put your words into action and start the self improvement journey you’ve been tweeting about.

Virgo Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

Back to school season is over, but your go-getter attitude is here to stay. Keep up with your studies and the return on your investment will be more apparent than ever. 

Libra Sept. 23 – Oct. 23

Let your aspirations get the best of you; the professors here are known for supporting your goals.

Scorpio Oct. 24 – Nov. 22 

The pre-retrograde shadow threw you off, but nothing is getting in your way now. Use your good luck to support those less fortunate. 

Sagittarius Nov. 23 – Dec. 21

Stop pretending that you can focus while studying in Starbucks. Head over to the library and get that shit done.

Capricorn Dec. 22 – Jan. 19 

Cosmic energies are running wild for you. Physically investing in them isn’t a bad idea. With the track and field season being only a few months away, consider this preseason.