February Horoscope

Claire Hamada

It’s written in the stars.

Elin Johnson, Life & Culture Editor

Aquarius January 20 – February 18 – This semester will bring you multiple strange encounters with the fountains on the Linfield campus. Stay out of the people’s fountain, but the one in the Riley courtyard is fair game.

Pisces February 19 – March 20 – This is your month. A month of love and feelings of nostalgia. Don’t get so caught up you think that you can publish your poetry. It’s private for a reason.

Aries March 21 – April 19 – While February may be the month of the fish, girl this is your semester. Let that inner rage fuel your passions and creativity. And for the love of God don’t text your ex.

Taurus April 20 – May 20 – Your stubborn personality is what is preventing you from passing Bio 101.

Gemini May 21 – June 21 – The squirrels outside of Riley are on to you. Run.

Cancer June 22 – July 22 – No one is actually impressed by your multiple Instagram stories of your Urban Outfitters tapestry. Once you let go of that things will run much smoother for you.

Leo July 23 – August 22 – Binging cartoons on Netflix will not actually help your thesis. Taking up pet portrait painting might. A thought to consider.

Virgo August 23 – September 22 – Take time to tune into your innermost desires. Mac the Wildcat can help.

Libra September 23 – October 23 – Libra men should avoid romantic relationships at all costs. Not like you weren’t doing that already.

Scorpio October 24 – November 22 – All I can say to you is stay out of Pike. It’s for everyone’s own good.

Sagittarius November 23 – December 21 – Avoid Starbucks when they’re playing that hipster sad tunes playlist. It’ll thrust you too far into your feelings. However, when Starbucks puts on the jazz playlist that’s your time to dance. 

Capricorn December 22 – January 19 – Caps off to you on making it through winter break and surviving the challenges that come with dealing with family. Take time to remind yourself that you are not disappointing them with your STEM degree. You are however with your septum piercing.