Students should prepare for housing registration

Mickayla-Bay Washington, For the Review

As it gets closer to the end of the school year students are going to be faced with two immensely tough question. Who are they going to be living with and where are they going to be living next year?

If you’ve been putting it off, it’s time to confront the situation. If you’ve been thinking about it, relax; the day is almost here. And if you have no idea what is going on, you’d better listen up.

First, check your email for a housing form sent to you by Residence Life. Make sure to complete the form by April 20th. If you don’t, you can’t even register for housing.

After the form is completed the office of Student affairs will send you a housing registration card, which will indicate how many credits every individual will have by the end of spring semester.

Hold on to that card till the end of April. If you are an upperclassmen looking to live in a double or quad apartment on campus, your registration date is Thursday, April 28th.

If you are an upperclassmen looking to live in a three bed apartment or an underclassmen expecting to move into triple, single, or suite room in a residence hall, your registration date is Tuesday, May 3rd.

Thursday, May 5th is the last day for underclassmen to register for a double room in a residence hall.

On the registration date that is most appropriate for you, arrive at 7:00 p.m. in the Wilson Upper Gym. Be there promptly because you don’t want to have to settle for a room you didn’t necessarily want.

Don’t forget to bring your valid student ID and housing registration card.

The same email that contained the link to the housing form also includes a link to a PDF that specifies the amount of credits needed to live in particular places.

So, now that you know the specifics, don’t be stressed, just be prepared.